Make a Donation
There are a variety of ways to donate to The Christ Child Society. Please scroll down to your desire donation type.
- -Gently Used Clothing, Shoes, Boots or Children’s Books
- -Clothe A Child Annual Appeal
- -Memorial or Honorary Tribute Donations
- -One-time or Monthly Donations
Questions? Contact Us: 574.288.6028 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Gently Used Clothing, Shoes, Boots and Children’s Books
All clients receive NEW clothing, but when we have gently used clothing in the child’s size we give additional clothing and shoes to help. We gladly accept gently used children’s clothing, shoes, boots and children’s books. All donations can be dropped off at the back of our Clothing Center (2366 Miracle Lane, Mishawaka, IN 46545) on any of our open days/times. Click HERE to see a calendar of our open days and times.
Clothe A Child Annual Appeal
Help make a difference in the lives of local children. 100% of the money you donate to the Clothe A Child Annual Appeal will be used to purchase new clothing for under resourced children and infants. Please consider providing clothing and/or shoes for one child or multiple children.
- Children (2-12) receive new coats, shirts, pants and underwear for $100 each
- Newborns receive layettes containing clothing and necessities for $75 each
- New shoes for $25 per pair
Memorial or Honorary Tribute Donation
Donations in memory of an individual or honoring an individual/event will be used to support the mission of The Christ Child Society. All tributes will be remembered in a perpetual monthly Mass around the 25th day of each month, at Little Flower Church, South Bend, IN.